01. Supervise the water indicator (the blobber) approximately every 10 days after irrigation. Avoid tap water when it is too calcareous.
02. When the indicator is at minimum level, the plant will need wetting. First check that there is no residual water in the float by removing the cap and then proceed with the irrigation.
03. Always pour the water in the centre of the planter, until you reach the central position of the float (first yellow line – OPT).
04. Between one wetting and the other make sure, through the indicator, that the plant has absorbed all the water.
05. Clean the leaves periodically and check that there is no dust in the surface as this may slow down the photosynthesis process.
06. It is advisable to carry out a very light fertilization, using a specific product for plants in hydroponics diluted in water (10 ml on 20 l of water) to make the water nutritive.
07. When cleaning the floor, take care not to let water, dust and detergents enter Floora system.
08. The room where Floora is installed must have a minimum temperature of 10° and a maximum of 35°. Recommended humidity of about 50-60%.